ARTICULATED DUMP TRUCK OPERATOR
Posted on the : 13th June 2017
Able UK Ltd require an Articulated Dump Truck Operator with experience to work at our Able Humber Ports Facility in Immingham.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the responsibilities of the dump truck operator include, but are not limited to:
- Operate the dump truck in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Understand, interpret and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the equipment.
- Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or endanger the wellbeing of others.
- Experience operating other heavy equipment and other construction related duties is advantageous.
- Applicants must have experience and a valid CPCS card (or equivalent).
Competitive rates of pay offered.
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return To Vacancies...