BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Posted on the : 2nd August 2017
Able UK Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and experienced candidate to join their Business Development Department at their Head Office in Billingham, Teesside.
- Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, the successful candidate will play an essential role in maintaining the Group’s profile and activity across a range of business sectors.
- The energy sector particularly:
- Offshore wind
- Oil and gas
- Port-related activities.
- Marine Decommissioning
The role will be based at ABLE’s headquarters in Billingham with a requirement to travel, particularly to the Humber.
The position will command a competitive package, based on the candidate’s experience.
Applicants need to demonstrate a successful track record and experience working in more than one of the relevant sectors.
The role will encompass:
- The identification of potential new leads and customers; including decision makers and relevant individuals
- Researching and building relationships with potential new leads and customers
- Seeking to match new customers with the Company’s existing skills and facilities.
- The identification and attendance at relevant conferences/exhibitions and to provide feedback on market trends.
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns that will lead to increased sales
- Using knowledge of both the markets and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions.
- In addition the role will include regular engagement with public sector organisations, trade bodies, national and local government
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Pre-requisites for the candidate must include:
- Extensive IT skills, particularly in Excel
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A flexible mind-set
Applicants will also have extensive experience and knowledge across more than one of the following:
- Analysis of potential business opportunities and sites
- Marketing land and/or services and development opportunities
- Web-based and other forms of research
- Networking skills, including a range of relevant contacts
- Initial tender preparation and response
Ideally, but not essentially, an applicant will have some experience/knowledge of:
- Managing consultants
- Legal issues surrounding property, including Leases, Easements, wayleaves etc.
- Estate/facilities management
It is anticipated, but not mandatory, that the successful candidate will be educated to degree level and either a surveying or engineering qualification is likely to be advantageous.
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Email Address: email@example.com
Return To Vacancies...