CIVIL CLERK OF WORKS
Posted on the : 9th August 2017
Able UK Ltd are seeking a suitably qualified Civil Clerk of Works for a site based role in Killingholme. The ideal candidate must have previous experience in the water industry. This role is based and located in North Lincolnshire. The person will report to the Project Manager.
- Have a current working knowledge of the water industry as a Civil Clerk of Works;
- Have experience in the successful delivery of water projects and construction of reinforced concrete structures, earthworks and sheet piling;
- Checking compliance with the relevant Quality Plans, Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Inspection and Test Plans;
- Carrying out the appropriate inspection and ensure sampling and testing is undertaken to verify compliance;
- Carrying out quality checks and witnessing, and reporting of any non-conformances;
- Undertake defect liability inspections and produce defect lists;
- Monitoring the performance and operation of contractors;
- Advise the Project Manager of any potential delays;
- Report on the contractor’s progress;
- Experience of working with NEC3 contracts;
- Maintenance of a comprehensive site diary;
- Working knowledge of CDM regulation and Health & Safety regulations;
- Monitoring the contractors Health & Safety;
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Pre-requisites for the candidate must include:
- 5+ years working as a Civil Clerk of Works.
- Hold a CSCS Card (ideally Supervisors Card).
- Ideally candidates will be a Member of the ICWCI or working towards membership.
- To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The position will command a competitive package, based on the candidate’s experience.
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return To Vacancies...