Posted on the : 3rd October 2017
OBJECTIVE & REQUIREMENTS
- Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will play an essential role in supporting the proposals and estimating function within the commercial team
- This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience of report writing and the ability to work under pressure
- The role will be based at ABLE’s headquarters in Billingham
- The position will command a competitive package, based on the candidate’s experience.
- You will liaise effectively with clients and colleagues and support the Commercial Director.
- You will be required to assist the commercial team in the acquisition of new works including preparation of proposal documentation and estimates as required
- You must show knowledge of current employment law (and forthcoming changes to law) and the ability to research data associated with legislation
- Plan and lead proposals and cost estimates for all projects
- Prepare multi-discipline cost estimates for projects of all sizes
- Prepare estimates for project indirect costs
- Develop or assist others to develop project implementation plans including project delivery, methodology, contracting plan and the Project Master Schedules
- Source or assist others to source specific project cost quotes
- Maintain cost data bases norms and prices
- Provide input into the monthly reporting on all key activities and issues
- Follow up on submitted tenders and assist with client questions
- Involvement in pre-tender discussions with clients
- Deputise for the Commercial Director when required
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Project Management or a related qualification
- Relevant industry and/or estimating experience
- The applicant should have significant experience of working in a related industry and should be able to function at all levels of the business.
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Email Address: email@example.com
Return To Vacancies...