PROJECT SECRETARY & DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
Posted on the : 9th August 2017
Able UK Ltd are looking for an organised, professional, and experienced candidate to join their Project Team at the Site Office in Killingholme.
The successful candidate will assist the team with developing new procedures and administration processes.
- Compliance with Company and Project Safety, Health and Environment regulations;
- Typing, filing, photocopying, maintaining site records, taking telephone messages, meeting and greeting visitors to the site;
- Manage spread-sheets, word documents and other general office admin duties;
- Diary management of the Project Team;
- Preparing of timesheet spreadsheets, plant and equipment returns for submission to the accounts/plant department;
- Ensure cross-departmental communication is effective and accurate;
- Administrative assistance with site QA requirements;
- Administrative support with Site recruitment;
- Assistance with Holiday and Appraisal record keeping;
- Arranging internal and external meetings and produce meeting minutes accordingly;
- Manage the control of project documentation on site;
- Collation and production of the Project Monthly Report;
- Ensuring Department, Project and Company procedures are followed;
- Must be organised and have good communication skills, be fully conversant using Microsoft Office packages and be able to work to deadlines.
- Recognised secretarial/administrative qualification:
- NVQ Level 3 in business admin (or equivalent)
- Secretarial diploma
- Previous experience working in a similar role is essential.
Hours of work
Monday-Friday: 08:00-17:30 hrs
The position will command a competitive package, based on the candidate’s experience.
Please send your CV to our Recruitment Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return To Vacancies...