Shell Brent Decommissioning Project Various Roles
Posted on the : 23rd May 2017
The Shell Brent Decommissioning Project – the largest contract of its type – saw the arrival of the Brent Delta Platform at the beginning of May and the recycling process will commence in the near future. ABLE is now recruiting for a number of roles including:
- Minimum requirement: Topman card
- Experience is essential
- Minimum requirement: CSCS card
- Must be experienced and competent in steelwork burning and oxy-propane cutting.
ASBESTOS SUPERVISOR & OPERATIVE
- Minimum requirement: Relevant asbestos Supervisor/Operative certificate including asbestos awareness, face fit mask
- Minimum requirement: SSSTS card, demolition awareness certificate
- Experience of managing demolition projects is essential
- Minimum requirement: CSCS card, asbestos awareness certificate
- Soft strip experience is advantageous
If you meet the above criteria, and would like to apply for a position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return To Vacancies...