Posted on the :
- As the Estimator (Civils), you will play an essential role in supporting the proposals and estimating function within the commercial team.
- You will liaise effectively with clients and colleagues and work alongside the Group Estimator.
- You will be required to assist the commercial team in the acquisition of new works including preparation of proposal documentation and estimates as required.
ABLE ORGANISATION (SIMPLIFIED)
- Executive Chairman
- Chief Operating Officer
- Civils Estimator
- Comply with company and project safety, health, quality and environmental regulations.
- Develop an accurate value for complex civils schemes ready for adjudication with the both the Commercial and Site Construction Teams
- Deliver reliable, accurate construction project cost analysis, prepare cost plans, quotations, accurate scope of work documents amalgamated from various sources, produce management cost reports and KPIs for both live and upcoming schemes.
- Managing all stages of the tendering process in a timely manner from receipt of enquiry through to the return of completed tenders for relevant projects.
- Reviewing submitted tender documents
- Assisting with the preparation of pre-qualification questionnaires and quality statements
- Producing bills of quantities and schedules of rates from drawings and specifications
- Producing enquiry documents for subcontractors and materials to ensure best value is achieved in the estimating process
- Carrying out comparisons and analysis of quotations for inclusion in tenders
- Producing competitive tenders within required timescales for submission
- Producing tender programmes
- Attending meetings with clients, sub-contractors, senior management and other team members
- Visiting sites when necessary
- Selecting and appointing subcontractors ensuring compliance with Procurement procedures
- Maintaining relationships with clients and the wider industry to promote further business opportunities
- Develop or assist others to develop project implementation plans including project delivery, methodology, contracting plan and the Project Master Schedules
- Maintain cost databases, norms and prices
- Provide input into the monthly reporting on all key activities and issues.
- Follow up on submitted tenders and assist with client questions as and when required
- Involvement in pre-tender discussions with clients.
If you meet the above criteria please download and fill out the ABLE application form here (PDF / Word)
Then send your CV and application form to email@example.com
Return To Vacancies...