Posted on the :
As the Planner, you will be responsible for the compilation and updating of planning schedules / programmes for both internal company control purposes and external client information.
The Planning function shall satisfy the external needs of our client requirements and the internal needs of the company to plan, schedule, and monitor the progress of the current and future workloads and advise upon future available capacity.
ABLE ORGANISATION (SIMPLIFIED)
- Group Operations Director
- ASP General Manger
- Projects Manager
- Comply with all HSEQ legislation.
- Produce high level programmes from our clients/projects, outline brief to form an integrated management programme fully resourced, covering all aspects of the product life cycle, ensuring sufficient detail to assist in the interpretation of project target costs.
- Maintain quality feedback loops to continuously improve product accuracy, quality, and communication on all levels to ensure complete information loops from the shop floor to management.
- Responsible for preparation, implementation and monitoring of a multi-disciplined works programme, utilising bar charts, ‘S’ curves and histograms in conjunction with the primavera ‘P6’ Project Management or planning related software, as is deemed necessary.
- Monitoring and coordination of the differing stages of integrated management programmes, advising both management and the project teams of programme risks, opportunities, and recovery plans when necessary.
- Maintenance and development of various computer orientated/paper-based production/planning control systems (MPS).
- Liaise with the Project Managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise.
- Prepare and present information for internal meetings on the project, when required.
- Liaise with clients/external contractors in a timely manner responding to requests and queries.
- Work with the QS and Estimating dept to assist with tenders
- Candidates must have experience using P6, Microsoft Project and/or Fastrack.
- Must have a background of within a planning or senior planning position.
- Knowledge of planning and reporting techniques.
- Ability to analyse performance data to recognise trends and implement development plans.
- Must be capable of working to deadlines.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain compelling relationships.
If you meet the above criteria please download and fill out the ABLE application form here (PDF / Word)
Then send your CV and application form to email@example.com
Return To Vacancies...